“The only battles we lose are the ones we fail to fight.”
America will fall, without a shot being fired. It will fall from within.
About a year or so ago, I did a post on something that happened in the halls of our Congress, in 1963. What was it that happened, you may ask? It was the list of 45 things, some 49 years ago, of the Communist Goals, which are part of our congressional record. I will list these things here for you to read, and for your information, will put in red the things that I feel have already been accomplished. This should scare the crap out of any traditional American who loves this country and wants her to succeed. Because we are losing it…..and fast.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
As you can see folks, the communist agenda is almost done. Which makes this a horrible time for a socialist like Obama to be in office. Heck, this man in the White House must be in seventh heaven knowing he is this close to the goals that his brethren have set in motion in 1963, in the halls of our government. Do you realize that we have helped this all happen because we voted these socialistic maroons into office…..and continue to do so?
But we have other problems too. On number 45, I had a question asked, if Agenda 21 was to get rid of the Connally reservation so that the US couldn’t stop the world court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems, essentially giving the world court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
Happily no. For those of you who know nothing of the Connally reservation, it is a document that is highly important in keeping the UN out of our legal system.
If you read from UN 100 Ways you will see a paper written in 1997 which explains some of what we are seeing today in our approach to the UN.
Note that Obama signed an executive order a week ago that seems to be an attempt to subvert the Connally Reservation.
We ARE IN TROUBLE FOLKS, make no mistake about it, and a lot of it is our fault for electing these socialist bozos.
One of the other reasons the Connally Reservation has to be watched people, is if it is repealed, it is essentially the total secession of the sovereignty of the United States, which of course, being the end goal is the final step in the process. A step which until the society has completely rotted is not possible. We haven’t reached that point yet, but they are working on it.
God Bless America
God Bless our Troops
God Bless us to start thinking American
Note: For a great site of information on how to help the United States stay free, check out The Conservative Caucus. There you will find a wealth of information to help save our great nation. If you do not access that site here, it will soon be in my blog roll.