I believe that the Democratic Party, the women marchers with their p***y hats, the student protestors, the Hollywood Liberals, and any other anti-Trump, anti-American persons needing safe spaces & safety pins should all join up and form a new political party called the WAH! Partytm (WAH! stands for Whiners And Hypocrites!). This appropriately named Party is all inclusive except when they’re not, accepts all points of view except what is not their own, and allows their members to make promises and promptly break them when politically or personally advantageous. Nominees for inclusion into the WAH! Partytm include:
- All the entertainers that stated that they would permanently leave the country if Trump was elected. To the best of my knowledge, none of them have done so. In my mind, they have lost all credibility in whatever they are saying.
- The student protesters in Berkeley that rioted because a Conservative was scheduled to speak on campus, potentially melting multiple snowflakes in their safe spaces because someone has a different opinion than they do with the civil right to say it.
- The judge in Oregon filing a stay order to halt the temporary immigration ban from dangerous countries, violating his oath to uphold the laws of the United States and potentially endangering the Citizens of this country.
- Democrat Party committee members not showing up to vote on Cabinet nominees (an extra pacifier needs to go to these people).
- Democrat Party members that stated that they would oppose any President Trump nominee to the Supreme Court, no matter who it was. (guess they lost their safe space)
- Various entertainers and politicians that have been harping that the common man sacrifice for the Climate Change Cause, but fly around the world in private jets and have several mansions which pollute more in one year that what the normal person could do in ten years.
- The women that marched in their p***y hats and dressed up as female bits to protest the election of Trump as President (for saying something inappropriate years ago), the right to kill an unborn child (why?), and who the h*** knows what else. Nothing that Trump said years ago could have equaled what was said or displayed on protest signs, nor the sad spectacle of B-list celebrities spewing profanity and threats – that protest also gathered a lot of press, but the marchers lost all credibility.
- The Black Lives Matter crowd, who would rather celebrate a lie than embrace that all lives matter.
- The Mainstream Media, who has it wrong on so many levels, from biased reporting to polls that have no reflection on reality. To whit –
- People who believe that firearms are the problem with Chicago’s high murder rate. Try looking at the people committing the crimes first before blaming an inanimate object.
- The Democratic Party as a whole – making and breaking promises and rules to screw the American People over, and to hinder the Trump Administration wherever possible.
- Any and all politicians that will knowingly violate their oath of office to support a party position or for personal gain that compromises the safety, security, and well-being of the American People. This includes those politicians that choose to ignore the Constitution and the Amendments to the Constitution.
I’m sure that I’ve missed a few, and I’m also sure that certain people and corporations will beclown themselves during tonight’s Superbowl. Further nominations will be accepted in the comments.
Be well, my friends.