Let’s forget about the Zombies for a while – We’ve made it through another Halloween season. A much more sinister threat comes from the people we hire through election to run the government that determines what laws, rules, and regulations that we all must live by (with a few exceptions).
We have seen for the past six years what happens when We The People choose poorly:
- Higher energy prices, which translates to higher prices for goods and services.
- A sluggish economy with high unemployment and people permanently leaving the workforce.
- A shrinking Middle Class.
- Multiple scandals at the highest government levels.
- A government that believes that it should rule the People, and not the other way around.
- A government that does not observe the rule of law or established procedures & decorum within the legislative bodies.
- A government enacting legislation contrary to the Constitution and the will of the People.
- Politicians making statements so odious that spark outrage even among their supposed supporters.
- Politicians ignoring laws to support political agendas, which have resulted in deaths of American citizens and citizens of other countries.
- And the list goes on…
The Liberal/Progressive political agenda has, in my opinion, ripped the heart out of this country. The hope and change promised has morphed into no hope and unwanted change. The policies of this Administration and its supporters has promoted their agendas over the well-being of this country and it’s citizens. The fallout of this callous disregard for this country and its people are listed above and in many other places.
This Tuesday is Election Day. This is the one day that We The People can send a message to the established politicians that we will not take it anymore by electing qualified people to our government that observe the laws of this country and respect the electorate.
We must choose wisely, and that means looking at each and every candidate on the ballot, review their qualifications and/or record, and asking oneself this question – Would I want this person to be my boss or supervisor? You would be surprised at how quick you could dismiss some of these people just by asking yourself that question.
To borrow a line from “Apollo 13,”
Failure is not an option.