Life, liberty and limited government — these are the cherished ideals of our nation and they are ideals from which we must never stray.”
During the time of Obama making his Healthcare promises and pledges, he said that his health care would save Americans millions of dollars and that it was badly needed to save those millions. But, if we were listening, and some of us were, he was also telling us what would really happen. Well, the news is getting out that it has gone horribly the other direction, even as Obama moves around the country touting his great success in his health care bill. So here is what that is telling us folks.
Obama never wanted to save us millions of dollars. It was the costing us millions that he was after. It wasn’t insuring everyone, man woman and child that he was after, It was the uninsuring of millions that he was after. It wasn’t the helping to bring America out of the recession it had found itself in. It was the destroying of the American economy he was after. This article is taken from the Los Angeles Times:
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After Six Months
by Emily Miller
Posted 09/22/2010 ET
Updated 09/22/2010 ET
President Obama today is proudly touting the success of the biggest disaster of his presidency: ObamaCare.
The trillion-dollar, government takeover of our health care officially kicks in tomorrow, but it has already had a destructive impact on our economy and health care system.
Obama’s crowing about his health care debacle shows how totally out of touch he is with the American people. Polls show that 56 percent of likely voters believe that ObamaCare is bad for the United States and 71 percent think the health care law will hurt the economy.
The facts speak for themselves, here are the top ten failures of ObamaCare after only six months:
1. Premiums Have Gone Up: Obama promised that families will pay less for their healthcare premiums under his plan. Quite the opposite has happened. Insurance companies are making double-digit rate increases to consumer premiums in anticipation of the cost of new mandates by ObamaCare. The estimated premiums rate increase for consumers is between 1% and 9%, a direct impact from the new regulations.
2. You Can’t Keep Your Current Plan And Doctor: Businesses will be forced to change their employees’ healthcare plans in order to meet the new regulations. An estimated 69% of businesses will be forced to change their plans, forcing countless millions of Americans to change plans and doctors.
3. National Budget Deficit Is Worse: Sixty-one percent (61%) of all voters nationwide say the healthcare law will increase the federal deficit.
4. More Children Are Uninsured: Anthem Blue Cross, Aetna Inc. and other insurance agencies are dropping child-only policies, citing huge, unexpected costs from ObamaCare. An estimated half a million children in the United States will be affected by the policies.
5. Small Business Taxes Increased: Small businesses ”the engine of the U.S. economy” are suffering from increased tax filing regulations and anticipated healthcare mandates. Over 40 million small businesses will be required to file new tax reports for health care. The tax credit for the regulations only covers one-tenth of these business’s losses.
6. Small Businesses Health Care Burden Increased: Almost half of all smaller employers are anticipating “significant increases in healthcare costs in the short term.” These business owners are likely to cut back on hiring and expansion because they fear a new healthcare burden.
7. More Government Spending: The Congressional Budget Office has already adjusted the cost for ObamaCare since it passed, adding another $115 billion to the taxpayer’s tab. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has adjusted upwards its cost prediction since the bill took effect from 6.1% per year to 6.3%. By 2019, U.S. spending on health care will reach $4.6 trillion.
8. Senior Citizens Suffer from Medicare Cuts: The Medicare Advantage program which covers nearly a quarter of seniors will cut plans from $3-$5,000 per beneficiary. Doctors are refusing to take seniors because Medicare only covers part of their bills.
9. Minorities Get Worse Health Care: ObamaCare forces 16 million Americans into Medicaid, a poorly performing welfare program. The President considers moving Hispanic and blacks into Medicaid an improvement in their healthcare. No one else does.
10. Democrats Losing Elections: Current polls show that 61% of likely voters want the bill repealed and the Tea Party movement has demonstrated America’s anger toward ObamaCare. The primaries this summer have shown that Americans are voting for members of congress who will repeal Obamacare.
At the White House Rose Garden bill signing six months ago, Vice President Joe Biden told the President that Obamacare is a “big f—ing deal.” Biden was correct. ObamaCare is a big f—ing deal; it is the death-knell of this liberal presidency.
Now, if you wish to follow up on Miss Miller, she is a senior editor of HUMAN EVENTS. Previously, she served as the deputy press secretary at the State Department during the George W. Bush administration and the communications director to the House Majority Whip, Tom DeLay. Miller also served as an associate producer at ABC News and started her career at NBC News. You can follow her on Twitter too.
To me, when the liberal press starts printing stuff like this, you can start thinking of the end of the Obama Presidency in terms of anything good being said about it. You can start thinking that the democrats are going to lose big next month. Keep it up Media, and Obama. Help the Conservatives to take over in November.
God Bless America, her troops, her allies and her people
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube….