Over the last 19 months, and more so lately, I have been hearing people like Obama, Pelosi, Reid and others constantly trying to make a stand for what they are doing, by blaming Bush for their troubles.
Now I agree, Bush spent too much money, and towards the end of his presidency did what most humans would do when torn apart for years on things that were not happening. He gave up. His figuring probably was, I will be out of here in a few months and then I can go home and forget this fiasco. Which he probably hasn’t.
But there are some facts that most democrats like Obama, Pelosi and Reid do not remember, nor do they wish anyone else to. And here they are.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, with the start of the 110th Congress. The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s Fault”, think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress: At the time:
1. The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
2. The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
3. The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
4. George Bush’s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!
Remember the day…
1. January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
2. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
3. Thank Congress for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment to this CRISIS by dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fiasco’s! (and for your information, Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie – starting in 2001, because it was financially risky for the U.S. economy, but no one was listening).
• And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac?
• And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie???
OBAMA and the Democratic Congress.
So when someone tries to blame Bush… REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007…. THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER! Bush may have been in the car, but the Democrats were in charge of the gas pedal and steering wheel they were driving. Set the record straight on Bush!
So, as you listen to all the commercials and media from the Democrats who are now distancing themselves from their voting record and their party, remember how they didn’t listen to you when you said you didn’t want all the bailouts, you didn’t want the health care bill, you didn’t want cap and trade, you didn’t want them to continue spending money we don’t have.
Do not forget their complicity in getting us into this mess, and mark your vote accordingly!
It’s as Ronald Reagan once said of the Liberals, “It’s not that liberals aren’t smart, it’s just that so much of what they know isn’t so” Amen to that.
And for those of you who always say they need references, to get all this information, I googled for it, searched records and did research. something that a lot of you could benefit in doing.
God Bless America, her troops, her allies and her people
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube…..