We won’t have social justice until everything is equal in every house.
-Reverend Al Sharpton-
Okay. Now we have Social Justice. I seriously doubt my friends if the good Reverend Al Sharpton knows what Social Justice really is. But when it comes to America, he has no clue about it’s founding either. I would bet that he doesn’t know that Black Americans, who were not slaves played a big part in the American Revolution. But the story of that isn’t in our history books anymore. It used to be, but it hasn’t been since Woodrow Wilson was president.
Wilson won re-election to office on his promise to keep the United States out of the War. You remember, World War I?
One month after he was sworn into office, we went to war. So, Wilson had to convince Americans to change their minds on this, so he used propaganda. To see what Obama is now doing, look at it historically and then look at what is happening today.
• 63% of Americans want to repeal the healthcare law. When it was passed, 70% were against it, but the government forced it through anyway.
• 56% of the people oppose paying more for clean energy, yet, it is being pushed for in our government anyway.
• 64% of Americans support the Arizona Immigration Law. Yet Eric Holder is ready to fight it in court.
“They’re becoming more and more brazen everyday,” says Glenn Beck. “We showed you the financial reform bill getting crammed through Congress right now. This bill is nothing short of an assault on personal freedom.” And yes, it is my friends. We have got to wake up to the dangers American’s face. Not from our enemies, but from our leaders in Washington D.C.! Thankfully the final bill hasn’t been ratified yet. The House and the Senate have passed their bills, (without any help from the Republicans by the way) and now they are forming the final bill. So there is still time to save this country and stop the misery that is coming.
In the Senate version of the bill, here is what we can look forward too:
• Financial regulators can order the seizure of ANY Financial firm that they DEEM “in danger of default.” And who knows what will DEEM on this. The company doesn’t even have to be in trouble. They just have to deem that it is, and they can seize it. With no truth to the matter at all.
• Financial Stability Oversight Council will be created to identify non-bank financial companies that (in their eyes) “may post risks to the financial stability of the United States in the event of their material financial distress or failure.
There is a real problem with that one folks. It is a joke because of they’re actions in the past and now, there is NO financial stability in the United States today. Mark my words on that. The liberals and the Progressives have been working on that instability since the Wilson administration.
• The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection will be created, according to them, for you. They will be able to limit what financial products and services can be offered to consumers. And the bill mandates any financial institution that takes deposits, keep a record of the number and amount of those deposits and that customer addresses be “geo-coded for the collection of data regarding the census tracts of the residences or business locations of customers.” Geo-Coded you say? I think it is for linking deposits to the Census Bureau.
The next section is taken directly from Glenn Beck:
They claim that they are protecting you from “unfair and deceptive” practices. Unfair and deceptive are two words that are defined and often used in our laws, but there is another word they put in the bill, and that word is “abusive.” And I have to ask, what does that even mean? No one really knows because it has not been used in this context before. Will its definition be up to the new super regulator who will be in charge of the agency? What is abusive? What if someone defaults on their loan or their house is foreclosed upon and they say “the interest rate is too high” or “I did not understand adjustable rate would adjust up” or “I am old, you should’ve explained it to me.”
Will the regulator decide the lender was abusive? It puts the pressure on the lender to not only offer full disclosure, but take full responsibility. Don’t worry if you can’t pay your loan, blame on the abusive greedy bank.
Americans don’t want a fundamental transformation. Radical progressives do, but that’s about it. And the administration knows it. So they have to change public opinion. And if you think that’s a crazy concept, you don’t know Cass Sunstein.
How do you do change public perception?
Woodrow Wilson faced a similar dilemma: He had to change the minds of the people about World War I. He created the Committee on Public Information, using handpicked propaganda gurus George Creel along with Edward Bernays and the now-revered (but spookiest person ever) Walter Lippman.
Bernays was great — the Nazis’ top propagandist, Joseph Goebbels, kept copies of Bernays writings in his own personal library. Creel sought to make “associates” out of the media and went on a mission to get all Americans to conform to the pro-war viewpoint.
Bernays in fact said, “It was, of course, the astounding success of propaganda during the war that opened the eyes of the intelligent few in all departments of life to the possibilities of regimenting the public mind. It was only natural, after the war ended, that intelligent persons should ask themselves whether it was not possible to apply a similar technique to the problems of peace.”
Wilson set the table by passing the Espionage Act in 1917 and the Sedition Act in 1918. Those laws empowered government to suppress and punish “disloyalty and subversion” and ban all “seditious” materials from the mail. Seditious materials included anything that might “impugn the motives of the government.”
Hiram Johnson, progressive senator from California, said of the law: “You shall not criticize anything or anybody in the government any longer or you shall go to jail.”
Once everything was set in motion, here’s what happened:
• The Justice Department prepared lists of aliens considered dangerous and attempted to register all male and female German aliens. By the end of the war, the U.S. government had arrested more than 4,000 aliens on charges ranging from espionage to making pro-German statements in public. Prison barracks were established at military bases around the country.
• The California Board of Education, for example, banned the teaching of German in the public schools, calling it “a language that disseminates the ideals of autocracy, brutality and hatred.” The states of Iowa and Nebraska banned instruction of any foreign language in the schools.
• In Cincinnati, the public library was asked to withdraw all German books from its shelves.
• The Red Cross barred people with German names from working with the organization.
• German names were scrubbed from buildings and streets; Schmidt became Smith; Muller became Miller.
• In Minnesota, a minister was tarred and feathered because he was overheard praying with a dying woman in German. In southern Illinois, a man was lynched in 1918 for no apparent reason except he happened to be of German descent; the organizers of the lynch mob were acquitted by a jury which insisted that what they had done was a patriotic act.
• In 1917, private volunteers (with the open endorsement of the attorney general of the United States) formed the American Protective League (APL). Attorney General Thomas Gregory called the APL: “A patriotic organization… assisting the heavily overworked federal authorities in keeping an eye on disloyal individuals and making reports on disloyal utterances.”
By the end of the war, the organization had 250,000 members who defined their mission as spying on their neighbors, eavesdropping on suspicious conversations, intercepting and opening mail and telegrams of people suspected of disloyalty and reporting to the authorities any evidence of disenchantment with the war effort. Other, similar groups included the National Security League, the American Defense Society and the Boy Spies of America (modeled after the Boy Scouts).
This history of the country has been so erased, we’ve been searching for days on images, pictures, anything on all of this stuff. Watchdogs, please watch for this and e-mail us at email@example.com and post it on my Twitter.
Yes, this happened in America less than a century ago, under one of academia’s most beloved presidents — Woodrow Wilson.
Now, doesn’t it just fry your goose when you hear of a school or a building being named after the man now? If you are an America loving American, it does. I know it does me. Woodrow Wilson was not someone that the average American would consider good for the country.
Following Wilson, during World War II was FDR, and he did the same things, just changed the wording a little. And now, Obama is doing the same things as Wilson and FDR did, changing the wording, but keeping the ideals the same. America, this has to be stopped. We are in dire need of change FOR America….not against her as we have had from our leaders.
God Bless America, her troops, her allies and her people
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube…..