“DEMOCRATS ARE TRAMPLING ON RULES OF HOUSE AND SENATE TO PASS HEALTH CARE”
When did it become fashionable in America to stray away from the principled life of the America that was founded? And don’t tell me that it isn’t fashionable to live in the past. I am not. I am trying to save the future. And the path we are on is not going to do it for us. God’s laws do not change. It doesn’t matter how much you think they will, they don’t. Man doesn’t have the power to do that and he never will. All changing God’s laws will do is to damn us in the eyes of the Almighty. That being said, there are 9 principles and 12 values that America should and must live by to survive. We have to move away from the kind of thinking that helped to bring down the Soviet Union. We have to move away from the socialization of America. It has failed everywhere it has been tried. What makes you think it will not fail here? Hmmmm? If you think it won’t, you better look at history. It has never succeeded, and it won’t now.
We have to follow the rules of a moral and just life, and the way is easy.
1.You have to be Honest. Honesty is the best policy after all. Lying about things, or spinning the truth so it means something else is not the way to succeed. These are things Obama has been doing since day one. His machine of not being honest with the American people seems to be followed by most of the press. And the part that doesn’t follow him, he has waged a war against as not legitimate. Go Figure.
2. You have to have Reverence. Reverence is a good thing. NO matter what Obama or the media tells you.
3. You have to have Hope What is wrong with a hope that things will get better? Right now our President is trying to destroy that part of Americana.
4. You have to have thrift. When did it become unfashionable in America to not be thrifty?
5. You have to be Humble. What is wrong with humility? God built that into us to help us to know right from wrong.
6. You have to have Charity. Americans have always been charitable. That is one of the things that makes this country great. When someone around the world has a tragedy, who is it that has always poured out money to help? This country has been richly blessed because of this.
7. You have to have Sincerity. What more needs to be said. Be sincere in what you do and say.
8. You have to practice Moderation. Moderation is the way to let the soul know that there is control in your life. When you don’t practice moderation, that is when addiction, crime and horrible things start to happen.
9. You have to be hardworking. Hardwork is the framework to being successful. You never heard of a successful person being lazy have you? Americans are being conditioned to be lazy by our government. It used to be that to be on welfare was a stigma that no one wanted. NOW, it is becoming mainstream. And we cannot sustain this money outgo. We have to return to hardwork and Honesty.
10. You have to have courage. Courage to do the right thing, whether it be an easy thing to do or not. Do you think that our brave soldiers think of the job they have to do and say to themselves, ‘I think I will be a coward today?’ Of course they don’t. Courage is one of the cornerstones to success.
11. You have to have Personal Responsibility. It has to be there. If you don’t take responsibility for your own actions, who will? No one else can collectively afford to take responsibility for you. Doing that is just lazy.
12. You have to have friendship. Friendship is the social interaction that helps to keep us together as a nation.
These 12 principles will serve you well throughout your life, if you choose to use them. They will help you on your way to success. But there is more.
Nine principles to a good life help too. And they are:
1. You have to believe that America is good. That is one of the ways that our government is straying us in the wrong direction. America IS good, yet, our government, the media and hollywood all say that all the ills of the world are our fault. Actually, that is not true. America has done more good than most of you know, because you listen to our government and the media.
2. Believe in God, and make Him the center of your life. Success in life and beyond depends on this. You can be successful in life, without it, but you will never be happy too.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. This is something that in doing, your life will always be better. Lying is not the way to go, no matter what Obama is showing us.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. AMEN to that one. The government has no place in telling me how to raise my own family, unless I am breaking the law or abusing or killing my kids.
5. If you break the law, you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. No, not even the media, our government officials or the President.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. This is where we as a society have strayed completely away from what is right, towards what is wrong. There is never a guarantee in life that you will be as good as someone else at anything. There is never a guarantee of success or failure. And at the same time, there is no guarantee that someone else will be better than you at something. We all have our own special little talents given to us by God, and we are not all good at everything. No one is. We need to stop acting like failing at something is a bad thing. If we fail, that just isn’t where our talents lie. We have to look for something we are good at. We all know what that is.
7. I work hard for what I have, and I will share it with who I want too. Government cannot force me to be charitable. This goes back to number 6 of the 12 values. Americans are inherently charitable. Government needs to get their fingers out of our chunk of the pie. We give as we see fit. And we naturally give more than anyone in the world.
8. It is not UN American for me to disagree with authority, or to share my personal opinion. Obama and Pelosi and others are trying to make us think if we disagree with them, it is UnAmerican. Whatever happened to the democrats who while Bush was president screamed out that it wasn’t unAmerican to disagree? They are now strangely silent……aren’t they?
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me. This is the main rule that our government has forgotten. Right now they are on Capitol hill contemplating a bill that will be the ruination of this great country, and the people are telling them to stop. They are not listening.
At the top of this post is a link to Make your voice heard. Call Congress to stop this insane legislation. It is unconstitutional and will be the downfall of this nation’s prosperity for generations if not more.
We have to remember this. America the beautiful is calling out to us for help. Call the numbers. Let Washington know that we will not put up with them ignoring what we are saying because they work for us! PERIOD!
It’s great to have a backbone. The Republicans in the House have found that out. The Republicans in the senate have found that out. Even a few of the Democrats have found that out. We need to find it out also. Stand up for what is right. Do not back down. America needs you now.
God Bless America, her troops, her allies and WE THE PEOPLE
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube….
Call Congress now. The link at the top of this post takes you to the ones that need to be told NO.