Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
This is the fourth Christmas that we as Wise Conservatism has celebrated with you our readers, and with everyone for that matter.
The birth of Christ gives us all a renewed reason to always strive to be your best and always look up to the heavens for guidance, especially in this time of trouble and turmoil in our land because our government will not listen to what the people are saying. And because of this we need to celebrate the birth of Christ with this Christmas morning of 2009. And no, I am not going to apologize for my Christian beliefs for saying these things because this IS a Christian nation, no matter what President Obama says. Something that I am surprised beyond belief that was let go when he said it.
This nation was born with the religious freedoms to worship God as you wished, or even to not worship God as you wish. The Christian people of the United States has never forced others to worship God if they didn’t believe in Him, and we have always kind of asked the same of them. To not force us to believe as they do. And that is where this country has gone astray. With political correctness, it is becoming more and more apparent to the Christians of this nation that we are being forced aside and made to feel like outcasts in our own land. Our own president says that this is not a Christian nation on national television and no one says a thing. Christmas ornaments are taken down at Christmas time at the Seattle Airport and Mennorah’s are put up, and no one says a thing. When are we going to stop being wimps and stop letting those among us who have come here with different beliefs force their beliefs on us and not say anything? When are we going to stand up for America and her founding principles?
It is like I have said before. You go to a Muslim nation and start telling them that they have to put up Christian symbols at Christmas time and see just how far you will get.
This nation is full of people who believe in God and Jesus as their savior and it is that majority that makes this a Christian nation. And because of that, this must be said.
A story that began a long time before the event 2000 years ago that changed the lives of mankind. But it is for the sake of those events, that we celebrate on Christmas day. Here is my Christmas post of 2009. Taken from the King James Bible, the Gospel according to Luke, chapters 1: 1-32:
1. AND it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
2. And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.
3. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David.)
5. To be taxed, with Mary, his espoused wife, being great with child.
6. And so it was, that, while they were there the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
7. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
8. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring to you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
15. And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
16. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
17. And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
18. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
19. But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
20. And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
21. And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
22. And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
23. (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
24. And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord. A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.
25. And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel; and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
26. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.
27. And he came by the Spirit into the temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law.
28. Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
29. Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
30. For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
31. Which thou has prepared before the face of all people;
32. A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Now for the 2000+ years that have passed since that day so long ago, some of the things we have forgotten. Some of the things are being forced out of our lives now. But we have to remember there were miracles performed that day so long ago.
The miracle of a virgin birth. The miracle of GOD coming down and living as a man, yet staying sinless, as no one else in history has ever been able to do. The miracle that it was announced that he came down from Heaven and was born UNTO YOU. Not born for the rich and famous, not for the kings and Priests, but for YOU. God must have loved the common man because he made so many of us. And the miracle of our salvation through his later death and resurrection, for the forgiving of the sins of all. And through the life and death of Jesus our Lord and Savior, we can live in Jesus Christ.
We here at Wise Conservatism and Wise Conservatism Radio and Wise Conservatism’s Videoside Chats, wish you all a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. May we always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. May you all have a very blessed, safe and prosperous New Year. God Bless You all. And especially God Bless our troops, for without them, the bell of freedom would have ceased to ring a long time ago.
God Bless America, her troops and her people
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube…..