The coming New America if Obama keeps up his treachery…..

I have been hearing and seeing things that to me are really puzzling and downright scary if you are an American who loves this country and the freedoms that we hold dear. And of course, all of what I am hearing is coming from the Obama administration. He is selling this country down the river with no way out. Let me explain:

Obama says that he will give 95% of Americans a tax cut. Well, first off, that isn’t really possible because there aren’t even 85% of Americans that pay income taxes. So if he gives Tax cuts to 95% of the people, there will be a lot of welfare involved in that. Just where is this money coming from?

Another thing, he says that he is going to give each American something like 13 dollars per paycheck back in taxes in his tax cut. But there is a problem there too. The question has to be asked again. Where is this money coming from? Here is one scenario that is in the works. Taken from the Patriot Room written by Robert McIntosh, here is what he found:

poster99069062_eminent_domainBe Prepared To Learn Chinese

by: Robert McIntosh posted: 2009-02-27 16:14:00

Viewed 1834 times.

Because it looks like our wonderful new administration is granting the Chinese eminent domain as collateral for US debts. Yea you read that right. That means when we can no longer pay for all this massive spending the Chinese can call in the loans and take our land.

The thought that American citizens and businesses could lose their land as a means of payment is downright scary. I highly doubt ANY American citizen would have voted for Obama if they knew this was coming down the pike.

LiveLeak.com has the story and appears to have confirmation from both governments.

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities – to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to “take” all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

What is amazing is that the administration would actually trust the chinese to not call in the debt. Seriously, if anybody in the chinese government get the bright idea that expansionism is a cool thing to do we are up shit creek.

Forget talking about socialism, we might end up half owned by communism before this is all over with. The irony is that China has discovered the beauty of capitalism in the last few years and yet our current government wants to get rid of it. What better way than to just hand it over?

How about that for some serious change you can count on? “Hope” you like losing your land to foreigners with the written authority of the U.S. government.

UPDATE: Seems the story originated here which also mentions this Bloomberg story citing the chinese wanting guarantees on the debt. It also suggests that the states knew this was coming with the recent activity of 11 or so states declaring their sovereignty.

People, we have got to get our heads out of our nether regions and start looking at the big picture here. Our country is totally a risk and this has to be stopped before it destroys what this country is. Before it’s too late…….

God Bless our Troops always
God Bless my readers, my listeners on B TR and my viewers on You Tube…..

6 Responses to The coming New America if Obama keeps up his treachery…..

1. Robert says:

Thank you for the mention!
    reply from Robert: Your welcome and thank you for the article. This is really an eye opener.

2. sabrasstilettos says:

“This is really an eye opener.” It is MORE than that! It scares the crap out of me.

Hopechange. So good for us, though, right?

reply from Robert: I know that this scares the crap out of me too. Not sure if there is much good in it for us….except maybe that it will wake some people up and the silent majority stops being silent.

WTF?!?!

reply from Robert: Exactly!

4. Bo says:

Thank God. We are at a point in world political/economic affairs similar to the one we faced in the late 80s right as the Soviet Union collapsed. Hopefully we will proceed to see the collapse of world capitalism just as we saw the end of the monstrosity of the Soviet Union die. And finally, we can go about the task of building a truly democratic society.

reply from Robert: Bo, the trouble with your thinking is, this country has never been a democracy. This country rather, is a republic and always has been The founding fathers set it up that way. But in your way of thinking, if and when this country collapses, it will not be a democracy that replaces it. It will be socialism/communism. You will not have your freedoms then. If that is what you want, it already exists…….go there.

5. shea says:

The money is borrowed. Our chief lender is China. Much like if you go to a bank, and you say I want x amount of money, and they say ok, but what have you got as collateral? This actually, all started under Nixon. The U.S. contrary to popular belief, is the most oil rich nation on earth. Almost all of the oil is on federal lands, which are protected in the name of the environment, parks, preserves, etc. Almost all of it is off limits. This is how the U.S. borrows so much money. The oil, and some other minerals too, all in the ground, the fed, controls, owns, these great wealth of resources. These are proven reserves, by geologists. We have more oil than the entire middle east, and all OPEC producing countries. It’s just all in the ground. This is our collatoral for our loans. If we default, then, the lenders can come in and develop these untapped resources.
    It’s crazy, to me, to know, that we could produce enough oil for our country, and to also export for more than 300 years, at current technological expertise, which increases over time, so it’d be much more than that. The oil, and there’s all the coal, precious minerals, etc. It’s mind boggling. It’s politics though, which defy rational thinking, and in my opinion also defy irrational thinking. It’s a whole other brain, animal, species, when you try to comprehend the why.

6. writer of truth says:

Blame the shit on the right devil Bush, why are you not talking about that devil? Is it because you are with the faggat? I guess yes for all the white folks, get over your devil selves an except your world is going down by God himself stupid. So stop blaming the black man for your white man evils.

reply from Robert: You know, I used to hate it when IDIOTS like you would write comments here because I always had to change wording so that the lack of intelligence of the commentor wouldn’t show. But I won’t do that anymore. I do not talk about Bush now, because the problems we are having now are not because of Bush. Apparently you didn’t read this blog in earlier times because I did come down on Bush for some of the things he was doing. And I am constantly coming down on the republican side for not having the balls to stand up for what is right for this country. You people are always throwing out the race card when the race card isn’t even used, except by you. One of the people who constantly comments on this blog, Seane Anna is a Black Woman, and I respect her opinions more than most. As for white vs black in this country, it is you and the liberals that keeps bringing this one up. I have never said that I do not agree with Obama because he is black. I have on the other hand, said that I do not agree with Obama because he is destroying this nation. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and put your foot in it again.