About a week ago, I stated that I would be waiting to praise Obama for anything that he would do that would be good for this nation……and so far, I am still waiting!
During this week, President Obama has done many things, though none of them good for this nation. he has started out his term running. Too bad it is towards our enemies, and not the citizens of these United States.
Today, after work, I went to a blog that I have on my Conservative Conglomerate blogroll, and there was the best article that I have seen yet on our new and as yet UNTRIED president. And I had to share it with all of you. It showed the vinegar being rubbed in Obama’s fresh wounds as he continues to make mistakes here.
This was found on the Blog Conservatism Today. This is priceless.
Obama Instructions for Republicans
Posted by Frank J. on January 27, 2009 at 3:03 pm
As you know, Obama doesn’t want Republicans listening to Rush Limbaugh because that could hamper his plans to turn America Communist. I mean, Obama will have all these new laws and taxes he’ll want passed right away, but from noon to 3pm he won’t be able to do anything because the Republicans would be listening to Rush Limbaugh. Here’s some other instructions Obama gave Republicans:
OBAMA INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPUBLICANS
* Don’t bother reading the details of the stimulus bill; it’s boring.
* Stop sneaking up behind me and flicking my ears.
* In bills about the war, stop replacing the word “terrorist” with “Obama’s close personal friends.”
* Don’t get all hung up on this “capitalism” thing.
* Stop confusing my name with Osama. We’re very different. He has a beard and I don’t.
* Stop worrying about whether my cabinet is a bunch of law breakers; their job is to make laws, not follow them.
* Stop warning the American public about my secret police; then they won’t be secret anymore.
* Stop bringing up my wife’s odd, mannish features.
* Don’t tell me what’s happened on Lost; it’s on the Tivo and I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.
* Stop saying, “Give me freedom or give me death.” Neither of those are on the table right now.
I loved this when I found it, and it shows in a humorous way the arrogance of the Democrat leadership in Washington.
After the vote on the so called stimulus bill yesterday in the House, where not one Republican voted for it, and 11 of the democrats didn’t either, Nancy Pelosi said today that the republicans were wrong doing this “because Republicans all over the nation support this legislation.” Oh Yeah Ms Pelosi? What planet did you get your drugs from? You, Harry Reid and Barack Obama are nothing more than power hungry morons who do not have a clue as to what this nation really wants. Get a clue all of you.
God Bless America
God Bless our Troops always
God Bless my readers, my listeners on BTR and my viewers on You Tube…..