History? I think not. Just a new President….

Today we have a new president. Not one that I would have voted for, nor did I. But that being said, he is our president, and unlike the democrats, who for eight years, couldn’t be cordial to president Bush at any time, if Obama does something right, then I will give him praise for that. But, that being said, if he does something wrong, I will be all over that one too. As it has been said: Keep your friends close……your enemies closer. We have to keep our eyes wide open on his ideas and ideals.

So, this being the short little post that it is, I am saying, congratulations to our new President, Barack Obama. May God lead your hand in everything, and may you do what is right for America. Because, we ARE watching you.

God Bless our Troops always
God Bless my Readers, my listeners on BTR, and my viewers on You Tube….

This entry was posted in Conservative Talk Blog host and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to History? I think not. Just a new President….

No Robert, he is NOT “our” president. He’s not my president. Not now, not ever. I will give Obama all the respect that the Dems/libs gave to George W. Bush, namely, NONE!
    reply from Robert: Thanks Seane-Anna….that is what I mean….just didn’t say it right. Thanks.

Friends close…enemies closer. You bet! And we ARE watching that snake oil salesman.

3. Tony W says:

How did the United States get in such bad shape with everyone watching?

reply from Roberttruthfully, I do not think that we were interested in watching. We have been complacent in everything, thinking that we are too great a nation to be damaged, yet because of that, the damage is being done, constantly, not by our enemies, but by our government and the people electing the government officials.

4. RJ says:

You sound more like a bitter conservative than a wise one. I’m republican, and I have no issue with saying Bush was off track. Stop censoring comments!!

reply from Robert: Bitter? No, just fearful with the direction that America is taking. Think about it. The democrats have the three top tiers of this government, and now are saying that the republicans should just honor that. Okay, but when did the Democrats honor that when the Republicans had that position? They didn’t. They insisted that they be involved in everything. Yet the democrats are not being that way. They are only for the power, and now they have it. And for that, I am afraid, as most of their ideals now will only serve to hurt this country, if you look at what they want and what the founding fathers wanted….and……
    The only time that I censor comments is when someone starts using four letter words, as this is a blog that can be read by children too. I haven’t censored a comment in ages, unless it is spam and my blog takes care of that, Thank you.

5. Jigsaw says:

Hello,I am from Ireland and watched the campaign with interest! My take on President Obama is how on earth a guy with no experience,no leadership history and a guy linked to terrorists get to be president? All because he sounds good and looks like he stepped off a film set playing the president? I think it will all end in tears although I hope not for Americas sake.If a guy here in Ireland had any links at all with an unrepentant IRA terrorist he would not get elected.I cannot get my head around that one!

reply from Robert:
    Thanks for this wonderful comment Jigsaw. I couldn’t have said that any better. Thanks for the vision from the outside. It is sad that Americans, the American media and the American representatives in Washington D.C. do not see it. Would be much better if they did.

6. Tony W says:

Amazing! The U.S. Justice Department has allowed a terrorist to remain free for 40 years. He never spent a day in jail and the also allow him to become a Chicago educator. They never even wire tapped his phones to produce evidence. Somehow that’s Obama’s fault. Well Obama will just have to add the Justice Department to the list of repairs.

On the other hand Bush’s great grandfather was convicted for doing business with Hitler during war time. They have done business with the Bin laden family and the Bin laden family are constantly investing in the Bush family businesses. The Bush family had business meetings with Osama Bin Laden’s brother the exact minute the towers were attacked on 9/11. Then also allowed over 100 of Bin Ladens family members to leave the country after the attack. Americans are stupid!

reply from Robert: I agree. Americans are stupid. They allow so many things to happen and continue to happen that are not good for this nation, yet, they are the most compassionate people in the world. Helping out people who do not deserve it, but just need the help, turning their backs on themselves most of the time.

Their righteous anger after 9/11 quickly turned to complacency to the point that now we have elected a president with socialistic leanings, who is now doing things to make everyone think he is more of a centrist than a socialist, totally ignoring all the things he did over 20+ years to get him to be more socialist. Actually I don’t think they are stupid…….just very very very short sighted, with a very very very short memory. And that will get us into heaps of trouble, and it is coming.