Shrillary Hillary! Helping Sean with his “Stop Hillary Express.”

As I searched through the news today, I find that one of the things that keeps coming up is the “Hawkish” ways of “Shrillary Hillary” as I now call her. She really has no stance on anything, as whatever she stands for, you can bet that the polls are leading her in that direction. A few weeks ago she was saying that she wanted to get us out of Iraq that it was a mistake and we have to get out. Since then, a new poll has come out that says that the majority of the American people want us to finish the war, and get ‘er done.

Well folks, this time she is on the right side of this (at least for now) arguement, as it is something that we have committed to and we have to finish it!

Now I am not just saying this because I support the Republicans or because I am “hawkish”. I am not, but I do have common sense and it tells me that if we do not finish this war, that the war will continue…..and after Israel is destroyed (mainly because the PC crowd won’t let her defend herself), Al-Qeada and the Radical Islamists will then come after us. And make no mistake about this, Shrillary Hillary is going to be right there in the midst of it.

This woman can seem to be all sugar and spice, on the outside, but all you have to do is watch her, and remember the things that she says from one week to the next. It really doesn’t take much. All you have to do is remember. Something that the “Drive By Media” as Rush Limbaugh calls it, seems to have a hard time doing. Yet if you just look at her photos, even the one above, you can see her calculations for what to say next, and to what poll she is going to grasp onto, in her eyes.

Hillary’s latest stand on the war is that we have to finish it, after hearing about the latest poll that states most Americans believe we HAVE to finish this war in Iraq. And it is scary, but I right now, agree with Ms Shrillary. She is saying the right things, though people, it isn’t because she believes this. She doesn’t!

She believes only what the polls, put out by her Liberal Cronies, show to be true. But, every once in a while, one will come out that will throw her a curve, going 180° out of phase from her actual beliefs, and she will change to what the new polls says. Bringing out another version of Shrillary Hillary.

Ms. Shrillary Hillary is never idle on anything. She is a lot like Bill in that aspect. She has to keep abreast of everything that is being said so she can know what her next move is going to be. She will never tell what she really is feeling, because she knows the American people do not believe the way she does. She wants no one to be able to choose their own doctors. She wants no one to become rich, (except for her and Bill) because that would be a crime. So, she wants to tax the rich into oblivian. After all, in her eyes, the rich deserve everything they own taxed, so that the government can get it all, and the rich can suffer for having the audacity to be enthusiatic enough to be rich. There is much more on this womans actualy beliefs but I will stop on that for now.

This woman is one scary broad. And I do not say this with any respect, except for a healthy respect for her abillity to destroy anyone she wants.

Now, I have to say this for the Liberals out there that will never remember the things that she has said in the past few months, I am not putting any links here to give you access to what she has said. It has all been on the national news, FoxNews, CBS, ABC, NBC and MSNBC. It has all been out there. So if you don’t believe what I am putting here, you can go look for yourself. It is so easy to find the things that she has said. Remember the video on television months ago when she got her name from me, “Shrillary” shrilled out that ‘People say that if you do not agree with the administration it is unpatriotic,……’ in which she went on the shreik that she did not agree with this administration and she was not unpatriotic.

Well my dear Shrillary Hillary Clinton, you are unpatriotic. Though I will say it the way I did the other day. Just because you speak out against the administration does not make you unpatriotic, but if you speak out without knowing your facts, you are unresponsible. Ms Clinton, since you know the facts…..You are unpatriotic. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

All I have to say about this woman is, She is one scary woman, and it would be a travesty for this country to put her in the White House again!

God Bless our Troops
God Bless my Readers

This entry was posted in National Security Concerns, Political. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Shrillary Hillary! Helping Sean with his “Stop Hillary Express.”

1. John says:

Well stated, nicely put — as succinctly as could be stated. The above should be read over and over on all media outlets until everyone understand.

2. rosalynn says:

She is crazy. She has no idea what she believes in , and wiil go with whatever is most popular at the time. More people need to know who she really is. We can’t let her win. You guys have it right on the nose.

3. Yeshua Believer says:

For the sake of Israel this wench must be stopped!!!

4. Veronica & Shon Baker says:

I agree Hillary must not be in office. She is a two-faced follower with no ideas of her own. she obviously has no ethics, morals or brains of her own. she is a muppit who will change her beliefs to better her paycheck or place herself in a position of power. Placing her in office will benifit neither us nor Iraq. I fear for our country if she is put in office
    PS i’m still waiting to hear what she has accomplished for our country besides voting for the war…i mean against…or was it for the war? Where the heck does she stand?

5. ken says:

sean does not like woman or blacks just ask his wife who gets beat regurary

6. Dagwood says:

Just so people don’t start thinking that we true Nevadans are behind HITLERy and her buddy Harry Cary Reed, I want Americans everywhere to know that this isn’t the case among most sane peole here! Harry Reed is an embarrassment to Nevada, and HITLERy will never wear our pants!

7. Robert says:

I am a former “US ARMY RANGER” and a Life Member of “THE VETERANS of FOREIGN WARS”. I have fought from Laos, Cambodia thru the Iraqi Invasion. I have 2 MS and 2 Ph.D Degrees. The thought of Hillary being “The Commander and Chief” is completely INSANE!! This war is NOT JUST ABOUT IRAQ. WAKE UP AMERICA and “SMELL THE COFFEE”!! God help us should this happen. Please America, use your common sense! NO DEMOCRAT WOULD BE A LOGICAL CHOICE for “OUR COUNTRY”, or the rest of the planet!!

8. Michael Fletcher says:

I was just listening to Dick Morris and even though I have always known that I cannot stand hillary clinton, I am now truly concerned about her becoming President. Dick referred to hillary’s planned tax hikes and how they would hit me and my family RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.

I come from very humble beginnings, as a child I grew up the son of a Denver Fire Fighter and I myself a former U.S. Marine, I have worked hard to create a comfortable living for my family, EARNING EVERYTHING I HAVE ON MY OWN. Nothing, and I mean nothing has ever been given to me.

I now am able to earn between 200-250k per year, which allows for my wife to stay at home with our 2 beautiful daughters. We are comfortable but by no means Rich.

If hillary is elected I will pay an additional 40-50k a year in taxes on top of the 50-70k I am currently paying now. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

We already give to charity and help where ever we can, guess what, if she is elected all of that stops, I buy a smaller home my wife goes to work and our children go to day care.

I so desperately want to throw out a myriad of 4 letter words here, I cannot begin to express my disgust for this undercover European Socialist!!!!

What can I do to help make sure hillary never sees the “White of the White house” again?

9. G says:

Sir,
    As an American soldier and in fact an officer in this the Greatest Nation on Earth I salute you. I know when I speak for myself, I also speak for many of my fellow soldiers that we are fighting a war on terrorism that is vested in the lands where we fight our wars but is fed by the liberal hateful policies of the leftest leads, by their leader Ms. Hillary Clinton. I tell you that I report to the commander-in-Chief and am proud to support and serve our president. I do not agree with many of his policy’s, but he is MY president and MY commander-in-chief and above all a GOOD man who loves our country and stands for what is right and I am proud to take his orders, I would, and I tell you, many of the soldiers would have trouble taking orders from a liberal, self interested, anti American, pandering, etc., person such as Hillary, I tell you we will not. Sean America does not want this because we can not and will not in good conscience take orders from a someone such as her. Please Please keep speaking the truth and get us a good good commander -in-Chief such as President Guilliani or President Romney. Someone that will tell dirty harry, Nancy locamericazi, and the rest of the pandering losers where to go !

and BTW, so the liberals don’t count me off as a right wing agendist, I am a homosexual in a committed relationship and while I regard my rights to be as I am there are more important issues right now such as OUR VERY EXISTENCE that we need to focus on, and I believe that in the end our country will see that me an mine can live and will live together under this the greatest nation on earth….bottom line we will work it out ……right now we need to focus on defeating Al-Gezera and their allies such as Hillary.

10. Arroyo Toad says:

Did they ever return the furnature from last time they looted the Whitehouse?

11. Mr. Patriot says:

PRESIDENT BUSH WINS AGAIN FOR THE TROOPS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! DEFEATING THE LIBERAL LEFT WING LIBERAL COWARDS IN CONGRESS IS LIKE A BATTLEFIELD VICTORY AGAINST AL-QUIEDA AND THE TERRORISTS IN IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN AND AROUND THE WORLD. AMERICA WINS EVERY TIME THE TRAITOR LIBERALS IN CONGRESS SUFFER A DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF THE GOP AND PRESIDENT BUSH. PRESIDENT BUSH AND THE GOP IN CONGRESS HAVE DEFEATED THE LIBERAL CUT AND RUN LIBERALS IN CONGRESS PREVENTING ANOTHER ATTACK LIKE 911. THE LIBERAL COWARDS BOUGHT AND OWNED BY MOVEON.ORG AND GEORGE SOROS WANT AMERICA TO SURRENDER TO TERRORISM. AMERICA MUST REMAIN STRONG AGAINST THESE TRAITORS WHO PRESENT A GREAT DANGER TO AMERICA’S SAFETY AND FREEDOM! GO TO THE POLLS IN 2008 AND DEFEAT THE TRAITORS AND YOU WILL BE DOING YOUR PART TO DEFEAT AMERICA’S ENEMIES, BOTH FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC.

12. Otis Grant says:

Clinton being the next president. can’t F-up the country more than Bush W. Blunder has.

When it comes to corruption among American politicians, democrats are no match for the republican champions of dishonesty.

13. Bob K. says:

Take off the Blind Fold Otis! You must not be very informed or educated when it comes to politics. They both are corrupt, but at least a few of the Republican candidates are not communist! (like Ms. Dirt Ball Clinton)

There is (1)One main issue we as Americans should be factoring when deciding on a presidential candidate- SECURITY! And up to this point- President G.W. Bush has kept me and my family safe! That’s what important. And if you think for one minute that Clinton or ANY of the Democratic candidates main concern is national security- you are DEAD WRONG!

14. Melissa Long says:

I never thought that I would ever see the day in which we could possibly have either a far left woman or a Muslim as president. God help us all!!!!! I am afraid for my children! People Wake Up! This could be a very dangerous election!

15. Bob Patterson says:

Keep it rolling, we had one Clinton, that was enough! Being the wife of an ex president isn’t a qualification.

16. Linda says:

Are you jealous of her? I mean it can’t be easy for you, a guy, to see a woman closer to the white house than you. I gues it’s in you nature to be jealous. Something she’s done must have been good.. right? everything she’s done can’t be just bad.

Why doesen’t you write this kind of crap about Barack Obama? Is it because he’s a guy? I gues so..

Somewhere I’ve read that Hilary can “go into the kitchen and make a sandwich again”.. My question is why does everyone write this kind of crap about Hilary and not about Barack? I can’t find, how hard I look, any thing like “Barack can go back to the cotton field”. I am not a rasist or anything but this is sex discrimination and it is sooo wrong. Think about that the next time you feel like complane about everything Hilary says and do.

17. Cory says:

Hillary as presidnt? It scares the crap out of me, and Obama isn’t any better. Truth is, I can’t see myself voting for McCain either. Any of these candidates will be a national disaster!

18. bmiller says:

Shaun, please report on the Clinton law suit in California, Peter Paul vs Clinton’s———- just another example of how the Clinton’s use people.
    Take their money (1.9 million) and run. If someone could bring this to the publics attention!!!!!! Now the case that was scheduled for March has been delayed by the courts. Hillary does not want this to make any waves for her while campaigning. Tax records hum, could this money show up??????????